Monday, March 2, 2009

Since no one uses Xanga anymore

I decided that I'd use this site. I need an outlet for me to stay healthy in the mental department and Myspace or Facebook just won't work out for an abundance of web logs. Also, a good friend of mine, Brea, uses this also and I'd like to comment on her everyday life while she's away in Asia.


With the psuedo introduction now set aside, I would like to address the ever so popular topic of The Male Species. Yes, I know...cliche as hell, but I'm at that age where everything I do or say will be construed as cliche, so fuck it! Anyhow, guys, why is it that so many of you, like us females, claim to want what is known as a "good" relationship but you totally avoid that by weeding out the somewhat pretty but curvy girls? I mean, there are some of you who don't but still have high standards in other areas.
Like, I'm not trying to pull the race card AT ALL because I'm several very different races myself, but like I notice white girls always get all the love. Like, for example, I started getting somewhat into this guy who highly insinuated that he felt the same way. Little did I know, after hanging for 10 days being all kosher and shit he just quit speaking to me out of nowhere. Apparently, according to Facebook because my friend told me and I deleted him, he got a girlfriend.(lol sentence) She was what the young'uns would call a "wigger" and she's about my size give or take 5 pounds. Also, not as pretty as me in mine or my friends' opinion. Granted we're biased, but we're not fucking blind and we don't really like to lie to one another. I just thought it was a bunch of bullshit because he was black.(first full black guy I've ever wanted to date.) And this brings me back to my point of white girls having all the fun!


I would probably give any guy $5 to give me a valid and serious explanation as to why they choose white. I mean, I know I prefer white guys, but everyone knows that and maybe that's what happened with this guy? He just may've taken a race taste(ew) like I did and it just wasn't his bread and butter?
WHO KNOWS?



All I'm wanting to know is why white girls are always the quickest to get boyfriends in my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment