Monday, May 11, 2009
Clueless
How to fathom one's worth seems as though it should be easy. But day in and day out I ponder my place in this world and I don't see my point. Yes, I have friends and family, but I sometimes feel invisible when I'm around more than one of them at once. I don't place the blame for that in any one of them, I completely place it in myself. I'm easy to disregard and simple to not show much interest in when attention is paid. If I were you, I'd do the same to me. Everything I go through when interacting with anyone is my fault. Whether it's a good experience or bad, I steer the wheel with people and lately I see no point in trying too hard at all because in the end, everyone I meet is let down by me. In the beginning, my antics seem interesting, but the more you see them the less you can handle the type of person I am. But mainly, I just want to tell everyone that I apologize for the person I am and that I should change. I wish I wasn't raised into this person either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Listen little girl, I love you how you are, every way. Fuck everyone else who can't handle it... they obviously are expendable and don't deserve your presence. There's no sound purpose or reason to say sorry for you are, it's who YOU ARE. No one should pressure you to be who you do not want to be or make you think twice about yourself. I don't know where you're coming from silly goose but MY best friend has no reason for feeling this way. You're beautiful. I don't do bullshit so you know it's true when I tell you so. I love you Erin Elizabeth Spidle, don't change. Not for anyone.<3
ReplyDelete