Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh my

I'm writing twice in one day, something must be up. I'm just so unhappy right now. I know typical and annoying of me to complain, but who the fuck cares. This is my damn blog and if you're reading it then I'm sure you don't mind.

Why is it that about every 4 days I get all down and out. I know that there really isn't any explanation for it, but sometimes I just sit and think waaaay too much and wallow like a little bitch. Why can't I be privileged, why can't I have the things some people have. I know everyone thinks the exact same thing, but all I really want/need is a nice car. Like, nice nice. At least newer than a 2000, less than 100k on it and everything in complete impeccable working order. If I had only that, so much would fall into place for me. That's all I ask for.



Oh, and for everyone to be okay with what I want to do for myself. It's my life, please accept that.

1 comment: