I'm still stranded at a crossroad of monstrous proportion.
I feel like I'm going to be lost forever.
Or until I'm forced to make a terrible decision.
I know there are a few options.
One I want.
One that would be nice.
One that's the easiest.
And one that is depressing.
The one I want won't work.
I can't pay rent alone nor live alone in a new place.
The nice one isn't that nice.
I don't want to live there.
But I love my brothers.
The easiest is somewhat sad.
I don't want to leave people I love.
But I could see some family I rarely ever see.
Although I know I would be somewhat letdown.
And I don't want to be depressed with the last one.
Why go back to something so mediocre/unfulfilling.
I'm fucked.
I just wish I could give up.
And evaporate.
No comments:
Post a Comment