Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The difference

I've come to realize that I love only about four people other than those in my family.
There's Elise and Leslie.
Then the other two that I will leave to your imagination.
I know I run around like an idiot telling many people I love then.
But in reality, it's either I love the old you, the potential of you or the you at that very moment in time I'm proclaiming such love.
I'm not a liar.
I'm just missing, hoping or having too much fun.
Sue me.
I'm well aware that about six seconds later I'm questioning why I even said I loved you.
You've done nothing for me, nor will you ever.
I'm foolish and too accepting sometimes.
Which is why I am where I am right now.
In trouble, confused and lacking in the friend department.
I really couldn't care less if I have nine million friends.
I really actually enjoy having two or three real caring friends.
Rather than waste time with fruitless hapless bursts of a excitement.
Also known as, most of the people I hang with from time to time.
Yea, it's nice to have a good amount of people when you're trying to have a party.
But other than that, I see not much of a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment