Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nothing

No hope.
Not now.
Not ever.
This is me bitching.
And I don't give a fuck who cares.
I have no clue what to do next.
If I'm strong enough, I will get healthier.
I will hopefully join the military.
Make someone proud for once.
Because at this rate, I'm shit.
I have nothing to show for.
No one who completely cares.
Even though I put my whole heart into something, I get hurt.
I disappoint.
I let down just because I was being the person I've always been or tried to be.
Only way for me to get anything, is for me to go away.
Stop ruining other people's lives and annoying the fuck out of everyone.
I'll leave everyone alone when the time comes.
And I'll finally make someone halfway okay with knowing me.
Because we all know, I'm nothing to brag about.

No comments:

Post a Comment