I hate feeling wrong within myself.
I hate crying because I can't be who I feel is right and please the people I care for.
I don't want to sit and take slaps in the face from others without putting my thought in.
And when I do say what I feel on the matter, I get chastised.
I wish I could be understood by someone.
I know that everyone is uniquely their own person, but I need someone who gets me.
I'm aware almost every sentence begins with "I" but this is about me right now.
I need to get my feelings out because crying isn't enough.
Especially without comfort or care.
I personally felt shitty on the whole matter.
I felt back burnered and forgotten.
Cast out with the old and shabby.
When I feel that way, I say or do things to make myself known.
Everyone ever has been a fan of attention.
I just hate being the last to know.
Or just not knowing at all.
Why can't more people see where I'm coming from.
Just put yourself in my shoes.
Listen to everything you're brushing off.
It's not easy.
It hurts.
More than you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment