I can't fix the broken alone.
Nor can I shut up with people asking me questions.
I've honestly tried hard to better myself over the years.
And I personally think I'm progressing slowly, but surely.
Seeing as I'm the only person constantly with myself, I'm the only one who notices.
A promise not broken is that I will someday soon be easier to tolerate.
Also, everything you've put into knowing me is something I hold dear to every piece of myself.
I love the few people I have that are close to me and I want them to know that they all make a huge difference.
Without them, I would be a mess.
Even if only one of them decides to give up, then the equilibrium that I hold so strongly onto will collapse.
Know your worth.
I don't take you for granted whatsoever.
Please, don't do so for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment